You will learn effective, transforamative and research based skills to bring safety and restore connection in couples and relationships where conflict and rupture have occurred.
- A 12 -day training held in 3 Sessions of 4 days each
- 96 hrs of CEU's
- Small, intensive, interactive classes
- Cost $3,000
- 6 months of Imago supervision continuing to integrate the clinical skills
- $600 for six months of supervision
- Supervision options: monthly groups, individual consults, Skype/phone
- Supervision done at trainees pace.
- no deadline Requirement/Goal : prepare and pass a final video tape of your work
- Become a Certified Imago Therapist!
Dupont Circle and Silver Spring
2201 'P"St NW WDC 20037
Church of the Pilgrims
There are wonderful hotels right in this artsy neighborhood and students usually get the best price a few days before training on Priceline. Put in the zip code. There are also affordable B&B's in the Adams-Morgan neighborhood. For further assistance, call me.
Weekdays Metro, Dupont Circle ...3 blocks
Weekends there is street parking
Please feel free to contact me using the form below, with questions about the requirements. Graduate students who are not yet licensed are encouraged and welcome to train now.
Contact Training at Imago Relationships International for registration.